- November 17, 2016: Keynotes content (Talk1, Talk 2, Talk 3), General Chair Opening, Program Chair Report.- November 17, 2016: Tutorial I (Professor Tu-Bao Ho) and Tutorial II (Professor Yo-Sung Ho) are available
- November 8, 2016: Conference Photos have been published at this link. - November 1, 2016: Conference Venue is now available.
- October 30, 2016: Program booklet is ONLINE (Hard-copy will be handled onsite).
- October 27, 2016: Final program is ONLINE
- October 8, 2016: Preliminary program is ONLINE.
- September 5, 2016: Registration instruction is now available. The registration form is ONLINE NOW.
- August 29, 2016: Notification for papers are sent to authors.
- June 28, 2016: Announcement of the keynote speakers.
- June 26, 2016: Call for paper - The Fourth International Workshop on Vietnamese Language and Speech Processing.
- June 7, 2016: The paper submission deadline has been extended to July 04, 2016.
- May 18, 2016: The RIVF Steering Committee will sponsor 10 Early Career Researcher Travel Awards to support authors outside Ha Noi to attend the conference.
- May 08, 2016: Call for papers to the special session on Computational Biomedicine.
- April 22, 2016: The Organizing Committee is pleased to announce that there will be 10 Student Travel Awards to support those students who are the first authors of accepted papers in the South and Central regions of Vietnam to come to Ha Noi to present their works at the conference.
- April 22, 2016: The 2nd Call for Papers has been released.
- February 03, 2016: Call for papers has been announced!
Started in 2003, RIVF has become a major scientific event for researchers in the field of Computing and Communication Technologies, not only in Vietnam but also worldwide. In the past, the conference series were held at Institut Francophone International, Ha Noi (2003, 2004), Can Tho University (2005), Ho Chi Minh City University of Technology (2006), Ha Noi University of Science and Technology (2007), Ho Chi Minh City University of Science (2008), Da Nang University of Technology (2009), Ha Noi National University of Science (2010), Ho Chi Minh City University of Technology (2012), Ha Noi National University of Engineering and Technology (2013), and Can Tho University (2015). Since the 9th edition in 2012, RIVF has been held in every 18 months approximately, alternating between the northern half and the southern half of Vietnam. Historically, it was at RIVF 2007 the IEEE Vietnam Section was formed, and since then RIVF has become an IEEE conference.
RIVF is indexed in major databases including ISI Conference Proceedings Citation, SCOPUS, EI Compendex, DBLP.
The RIVF 2016 is the 12th conference in this series. The conference is hosted by ThuyLoi University and held from 07 to 09 November 2016 in Ha Noi, Vietnam. It continues to offer an opportunity for researchers and innovators to discuss problems, share results, identify emerging issues, and establish academic collaborations in various disciplines of computing and communications. Accepted and presented papers will be published in the conference proceedings and submitted to IEEE Xplore as well as other Abstracting and Indexing (A&I) databases. Authors of selected best papers will be invited to submit extended versions of their papers for publication in special issues of some prestigious international journals such as Fundamenata Informatica, Journal of Ambient Intelligence and Humanized Computing, and International Journal of Distributed Systems and Technologies. The conference website is located at
For further information, please contact
Thuyloi University (TLU)
Technology University, VNU-HCM